Androne

Friday, June 08, 2007

Stoned

okay, the past 2 days i didnt have lessons, well..yesterday and today tt is. im at home e whole day stoning..doing bits and pieces of my ECAD. still trying to finish though X_X

to be home on friday, feels so weird. huixin needs help on her laptop, so im trying to sort out my schedules to help her out.

im so stoooooonnneeeed. i know another person who's just as stone as me..cus her doctor asked her to..err..eat more chocolates? hahaha..lame..i almost fall off my chair LOL! xP *poke poke poke..

im blogging cus im bored..not bcus i really have anything to blog about..this post is totally random. m_m

its gd to receive msges once in awhile saying how people relate to my problems and theyve been encouraged by my posts..its something i didnt expect really. im just an ordinary guy, not so smart, not so rich, not as gd looking, not as talented..i dont have much..

but how God can use me, is really something that touched me deeply. oh, its 'mosquito's birthday! haha..happy bdae mosquito! ROFL!

hmm what else can i type about..im running out of ideas..oh wells..this concludes today's post..

hall1 tmr..i can only pray and hope it will NOT be like e last time! :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home