Androne

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Random

back to my usual random posts. yesterday alone, i think like 11 ppl added me on msn cus they found out that i uploaded the new songs on my imeem. and boy, i got flooded! haha..by invites. but not bad, got to know a few new ppl.

and one of them is from Malaysia! wow..i was so surprised, like..how u find my blog, and i have her on msn now..she said she was googling for something and my blog showed up..haha..so amazing to realize that my blog is on google..haha.

i tink im gonna be known as e pirate king. lol. sheesh haha. ive chatted with so many new people im afraid tt if i see them in real life, i might not recognise who is who :S hahaha. not bad, talked to Shi Ting, one of the 'newcomers' to my msn list..haha..we had a great chat. talking about our lives, how God moves..the presence of God..falling during Benny Hinn's meeting, what do u see the church in 10 yrs time, etc. :D

both of us had a common friend via friendster, i tink its her cgm, Doreen, whom i met in NP who also attends service one.

and i realised her birthday is 2 days before mine..haha. then she was telling me, how easy it was to spot me, not bcos of my hair tho..she said, on that weekend, if someone on the floor area is celebrating birthday, she would know it would be me..haha..

i was like..eh..i didnt think of tt..haha..not bad..lol.

its gd to believe in something, but its even better to experience it. for the past 1-2yrs my life has gone up and down, but all the time..there was always one person there for me and He is Jesus. :) ill never forget that angelic night..those words He spoke to me..really meant a lot to me.

it seemed like seconds ago when i was falling into depression, but just one move. one act of brokenness and surrender, my life was changed, and it the change was almost instantly. tts what the life of a believer is all about. its radical..its audacious, its an adventure. sometimes the change is so sudden and large, your mind cannot perceive it.

and i remembered what God told me last night, "Remember the promise you made during emerge? Come with Me, and I will take you on a roller coaster ride.." our head thinks fast, but our heart spins slow, ps kong always says. oh God, i wanna love You more and experience You in a more tangible and intimate way..:D

when i heard it, one moment i was.."oh-oh..", the other moment i felt, "If its a roller coaster ride with God..why not :)" and i know that this is just the beginning for greater things to come. things may come and go, but if God is for me, who can be against me? if God is on my side, is there anything i cannot overcome?

Adam used to tell me, or the cg rather, during fellowship..what/who do you build your life upon? That will determine how high and how far you are gonna go, and how firm you will be, when the storms hit you.

all of us have to grow up one day. when the disciples were on the boat and the storm hit, what was Jesus doing? He was sleeping! There are times when He expects you to take the power and the authority He has given you..to calm the storm yourself. Depending on God is good, but babies do grow up and mature.

when ps preached tt man, it was a revelation to me. when God is moving, we are happy. when God is silent, what are you doing? The silence of God will test your character.

A nobody, in the hands of God, can become a somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home