Androne

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

RaNDoM

hmm i see my hit counter shooting up to the sky really fast so i guess i better blog lol..if not people say why i never update LOL..

basically what happened for this wk is that theres some scandal between teck seng, chris and some Mr Liew whom i dunno haha..lame..LOL

a love triangle or threesome of some sort..haha. then that Chris go and tell me, i should join in e fun, then itll be a foursome! haha! ^.O

and that Ivy cow, whole day laugh at me..lol..i sue u then u know ah...hahahahaha :PP

recently my friendster profile page..my comments/testimonial section has become an invasion section lol. stupid mosquito (wen zi) call me stupid terrorist, insect eater and over-react uncle! *Bish! lol..i never EAT the baby cockroach shell okay? i took it out from my mouth. since u wen zi (mosquito) u better be careful if not i eat u also since im insect eater O_o.

hahaha...random. (told u this post is random ^.O)

i was jus clearing my SMSes when this SMS really made me LOL..

From Liyun:

Teck Seng love you forever. Chris said he wanna stay with you. Muack! Huggie hug hug!

*OMG *cough! *cough! *vomit* *pui! ^.^

lol..lamers..for a start im not gay..im only a shemale..lol jkjk!

cut my hair..now to color it. emerge conference in 2 days, live global broadcast on thursday night! oh yea. ^^ still got lots of work to do..=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home