Androne

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Random Reloaded

okay, ull be expecting a few random posts from here on out. cus im a random person. but yet, at the same time, im randomly unrandom. O_O

yesterday went for PPP lesson 4. was late. now ill describe why. when i reached clementi station, i was stopped by 2 koreans who came up to me and 'interrogated' me. i tried to be a nice guy and i helped out their survey. if tt was not enough, they stood there and preached to me for 30minutes. i really didnt know how my patience level went up so high.

and i was still sick back then..stand for 30minutes, i sworn i couldve vomited in front of them. seriously, i stood there about to faint and nauseous literally. PPP starts at 4pm, by the time they finished 'talking' it was 410pm. and i was still at clementi. deep down i was thinking, theyd better be grateful i stood there to listen. cus i dont think anyone else did. awww..

first of all, they're talking to e wrong person. u know i had the right to say, u know who my ps is? but i didnt. secondly, they were talking abt things ive never heard before. but i tried to be as open as i could. it just didnt feel right on the inside of me.

when i reached for PPP class, i sat down, and i literally almost fainted. luckily i wasnt carrying my laptop backpack. ^.O feeling better today. but still on my way to full recovery.

sometimes ud better be careful what you think/confess/say, sometimes God will test you on your word. lol. rem e time i said i respected the koreans? yea..anyways, ill never forget my angelic experience..with the 3 angels on my way home e other time.

really..if u want me to share my angelic experience again jus tag/PM/sms me ;) really, ive never seen any of those 3 anymore lol. and they supposedly stayed beside, if not behind my block. :o lol. oh wells, im glad that God stationed angels near me =) i tell u i was so moved e other time when i met them..that encounter was simply memorable.

recently ive been playing this new game on the home desktop. Granado Espada. the server is located in Singapore Science Park. lol..and i think because of that..my campus hasnt been able to block its IP hahahaha..which means i can play it in school! loool! provided my lappy can handle..haha. im gonna try installing tmr.

LINK - Granada Espada Site

also, recently im back to playing SOF2 again..haha..for some reason i love blowing off people's heads, arms and totally dismantle people with a shotgun lols..i think im stressed..haha..

because ofmy sickness theres so many lessons i missed, so many things not done..i was so pissed off yesterday. it totally closed my doors! i was so damn angry that i time was wasted and that i have a mission to fulfill before Emerge and it just took away that frigging time!!!

urrgh..you make me sick!! literally and metaphorically!! ARRGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home