Androne

Sunday, May 20, 2007

One life, one love, one word, one heart.

service was awesome today. felt a little drowsy and weak. before e service started, i was perspiring in e queue. at the same time..my body temp was burning on e inside. when i stepped into e hall, it was freezing cold. and i think i caught a cold. because its freezing outside my body, but burning inside. plus, the perspiration made it worse.

tts why ushers shld let sick people go in first before they get 'warmed up' outside esp when they have a fever..hahaha..

before long, that feeling of coldness combined with hotness caused my digestive system to go haywire. i started feeling nauseous and i resulted in diarrhoea. at the same time, i was like iced volcano. my skin was literally freezing and it felt icy cold. i felt weaker and almost fainted.

i sat at my seat. dozing off, feeling giddy, slightly nauseous. adam saw me 'flying off to wonderland' he quickly got me a panadol..thanks man. all in all..this message came at a kairos moment!

rem my previous post abt my past recollection? those painful nights in my sleep. those emo modes i often fled to. all those symptoms, ps kong mentioned all of them today during service. okay, so i knew there was someone i didnt forgive in my past that led me to become like that. but throughout the preaching, i didnt who i didnt forgive. hmm. i forgot, but i didnt forgive? err, a bit OOP eh? haha..

towards e end, God spoke and told me..'The person you've nv forgave, all these while. You dont remember the person? It's because you chose to live as if that person didnt exist. You've buried the person deep down inside your spirit and soul for years. You've been putting up a brave front but in actual fact, ure hiding the identity of that person..."

and God continued..

"And that person, Andrew..is yourself.."

immediately, those things ive blogged previously..came to my mind. all those memories..those hurts..just playedback in my head. and immediately, i decided..to release myself to God. it was a hard decision, it was a very painful one too. but whats gotta be done, has to be done.

by e end of service..i was feeling better. now just left with my cough and cold. each time i sneeze is machiam im like coughing like that..like my entire gullet is flying out X_X oh and i love e new emerge songs too! =) today's "Breakaway" sounds a little..metal..haha..but still cool! XD

and my eye needs rest..haha. okay, so after svc we went to kembangan zi-cha. erm..OKAY i dont know how to spell..but yea u get wad i mean o_O i hope..lol. anyway, food was good..haha..not bad..i learnt that nicole means a person with cold knees..okay nvm..random. lol.

service, round 2 tmr..plus churchwide prayer meeting! chiong ah! lol. *cough cough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home