Androne

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Horror VS Humour VS Cinth

guess what..amidst of all the elearning..i totally blanked out on my FYP selection! O_O woot. lol..ya i cant believe it, u cant believe it. BUT GOD..saves the day..haha..thank God for round 2 tts coming up next week. okay so i dunno if i shld go intern or inhouse. both have their pros and cons..haha. i wanna do some office job lol..im good with hands on and sorting and administrative stuff :x okay, see where my 'gamemaster' leads me..haha

my gamemaster is none other than my best friend, God :) i remembered the last time i felt such a sense of sarcasm with God spoke..haha..i asked Him.."are you trying to be funny? 3 of them?" (if u knew what i went through for a short period of time..haha good for u, if not the next paragraph u can skip cus itll appear random to u..haha)

and He said (after a few days of quietness), "There's more.." *FAINT! lol. im so thankful haha for a friend like Him :D same flow..hahaha..tts what makes people unique beautiful isnt it? haha

okay, i know some people are gonna strangle me now because they disagree..LOL! God can be my Lamers Partner..haha. and..there ARE times Jesus Himself was lame..haha..remember the story of the people gambling at the synagogue? haha..He was throwing tables, and stuff were flying all over, then at one small verse.."the sick were healed." hahaha...so funny la...i can imagine the scenario lol..

there were also other scenes where He'd outtalk a bunch of religious people..and i marvelled haha. oh oh oh..i remember..

*Blind man comes.
Stares blankly at Jesus.."Lord.."
"What do you want me to do for you?" hahahaha..i dunno about u but i find it super lame lol.
and then i remembered Ps Casey Treat...haha rofl.

finally im 80% done with the elearning. the remaining i can do tmr during my 3hr break! LOL! zomg. the horror of thinking of it..haha. and just now that cinth..lol..yes! teletubby cinth! keep on teasing me on msn..grrr..with those...those..those..*sniff...words..^.O

trying to make me have wet dream..ROAR! lol. O_O i wont let u win!!!! grrr...haa.

oh..im back to playing pokemon yellow on my laptop emulator! OHMYGOODNESS what am i becoming hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home