Androne

Monday, May 07, 2007

Random

have u ever talked/msged to ppl and it feels like ure talking to stones?

anyway, today is elearning week. the selection for our FYP has started, this week. unfortunately i have IMGT tmr. and the PPP thingy where they say if u dun attend u wont get ur diploma. beacuse mine clashed with my IMGT, i had to go for make-up. there are 3 lessons. i went for lesson 3 today. then tmr go for lesson 1 and 2..right before my IMGT.

ya la..someone happy can stay at home hor? miss immediate-violence-youth...kaka. lol. okay, since i got nothing more to type here..ill just post something random.

List of things that make me different from others:
List of weird things about me:

1. I like dark colors.
2. I listen more than I speak.
3. I think more than I act.
4. Girls come to me to share relationship problems.
5. Giving is addictive to me.
6. I hardly spare a thought for what I want, instead I place the desires of others above mine.
7. I feel nauseous/giddy sometimes the moment I doze off on the train. (Its not motion sickness).
8. I am hard to figure out.
9. I am mysterious.
10. I never scolded anyone in my lifetime.
11. I never raised my voice at anyone in my lifetime.
12. I never gave attitude to anyone in my lifetime.
13. I mature very fast when I was young.
14. I have stolen only once in my lifetime.
15. I have never pinched anyone in my lifetime.
16. I have never pulled anyone's hair in my lifetime.
17. I have never laid my hands on anyone in my lifetime.
18. When the going gets tough, I grow and mature even faster.
19. I have never shown anger to anyone in most of my lifetime.
20. I have never released a person's personal secret in my lifetime. I have kept every secret that I should keep be it from friends, etc. But for secrets about people being unrighteous, I will gladly tell the truth.

A true friend places character above relationship. Id rather have you hate me for telling a lie, than to love me for telling the truth.


10, 11, 12, 17, 19: except my bro. (childish days growing up). typical sibling rivalry.

4: I dunno why, but somehow they do. Probably its because im someone whom they can trust and most of the time they wanna know what a guy is thinking/feeling, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home