Androne

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ministry + tearing down day.

guess what..i woke up late today :S supposed to wake up at 530am, which i did. then slept immediately after i silenced my alarm lol. and woke up at 630 :x reached expo at 815am tho. did comms today..haha. thank you God, for staying with me throughout to help me lol.

not bad, i spoke thru comms quite often today. which means i managed to catch e message to be transmitted, haha. just one or 2 people's voices i have problems decyphering LOL.

anyway, svc was great. ill be going back on wed to help with the rehearsals. oh, ill give one emerge spoiler. they are changing the stage. lol. or at least, itll look very different during emerge. haha..cus after ministry today, stayed back to tear down e equips.

my hand almost kena splintered by the stage platforms! lol. the whole thing is heavy and its wood! and oh ya, i found an insect wing in my fishball noodles! i kept on chewing, then eh..how come hard hard one..then i took out from my mouth and i got the shock of my life! lols. the other parts must be somewhere inside, if not in someone else's O_O hahaha..hope i didnt spoil ur appetite lol.

just some pics.



this is how empty the stage is!!


The tearing down process..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home