Androne

Saturday, May 26, 2007

CG

cg was awesome. what an encounter i had today. ive nv felt closer to Him than when i pray. Jesus Himself loved praying..He is doing it 24hrs a day to intercede for us. and when we pray, He gets excited and almost immediately..He shows up.

the lights were off..i couldnt see anything on e chordsheet, particular with me having astig. it didnt help much..so i just tried playing the song as much as i can, by hearing. but i knew God helped me out. hehe.

sometimes im reminded on how God takes every prayer seriously. i prayed this morning, that God would enlarge my capacity and let my hands do something that ive ever done or hardly do. and true enough, today's meeting was a 2hr mini CGPM.

sitting there and playing for 2hrs straight is something i attempted and conquered in my walk with God. haha at the end of the meeting..i stood up to stretch my hand..and lo and behold, i almost screamed..hahaha..

my left lower arm is cramped..and my fingertips are blistic LOL..(okay i made that word up, blister, blistic? hmm..not bad eh..haha..better than 'You may now love the bride..' hahaha!!! if u wanna know what happened during my PSLE mock exam cloze passage. ask pam, i tink she remember and she can testify to my 'God-given talent' hahaha..)

all in all..everything was great..what an experience it was. i remember i sat there..and while i was playing i started feeling nauseous..cus i was still recovering..but now im feeling so much better. and i think i can say now..im healed lol.

5 more days to emerge! yahoo! and cant wait for svc tmr..later i mean..haha..

my cg got weird people..

got liang po-po, lagger, mr mushi, ti-momo

hmm..what does that make me? o.o

i refuse to say nidorino..^.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home