Androne

Friday, January 26, 2007

strange encounter

ok..this week's been a bit busy lately.

ill start with an encounter..i wouldnt exactly call it strange.

i was in class having tutorial and as usual, while we were doing out tutorials, our tutor would tell us stories..particularly on that day, was one of his NS experiences haha..how cool.

thats not e point..after a moment he came up to me, patted me on e shoulder and said, 'andrew, commando eh?', with a smile. i didnt know how to reply so i just smiled. then shortly after, my fren sitting next to me, told me: eh andrew, u know u look like one of my friend in NS le..

i tot..whoa..okay..then he showed me the picture. to my horror of horrors, yeah it does look like me..!!! well, when im darker and more built..hahaha..thats not e point either. sry, its my 'vain-stage' now..esp b4 NS..grr...still got year 4...

anyway, he told..'and u know what he does in the army?" i said, 'what..?"

then u know what his reply was? "oh, hes a commando le.."

im like..ZOMG, talk abt common grace. "NO WAY!" im like..cmon, i dont need a double confirmation man..^.O

oh well, prayer meeting was great. what a gd way to start e year. cg was good too, despite the rush. and one more assignment to go..hope i dont fall sick again :x thats e problem with giving you shitloads of assignments before exams..wth..

if i can recall, ive been doing assignments AT LEAST one in 2 weeks..FOR ONE MODULE...SINCE...august 2006. worse case scenario is like now..4 assignments in a week, 4 modules, dateline: one week!

move on? how sia. im stuck with e same old modules, same old people (not tt they're boring), same old tutors..e only thing tts changed is the last 4 numbers on the digital clock on my desktop! ^.O

how do you move on, without being able to move? how do you manage time that is not there? ^.O sry for me ranting, i need to let the stress out before i become retarded..oh wait, i thought im already half way there..? ^.O

yes im tarded.

what is tarded?

its half retarded...

u have to be tarded before you can be retarded..right?

sorry if ure WOLS...

feeling cold? awwww...

here's an ice blanket for you...hope to keep u warm...

oh no..ure getting colder?

^.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home