Androne

Friday, December 11, 2009

CG + Testimony

CG was great. Sean's testimony is the best. Really feel so happy for him.

Anyway, since I failed to share mine, I shall do so here.

Haha.

Today I received multiple financial blessings, from my welfare dept :D

1. $140 worth of Choice vouchers which can be used in Cold Storage, Giant, Shop n Save, Guardian, 7 Eleven and Market Place.

2. $5 NTUC voucher

3. $7 Shaw Brothers movie voucher.

4. And an entitlement to a flexi-benefit claim worth $80, for sports items - clothes, shoes, rackets, bags, etc.

If I had passed my IPPT, I would be entitled to $130 instead, but oh wells, I dont really know what to buy with $80 worth of claims of sports EQ haha. :x hmm.

Service is gonna be great tmr.

31hrs to go. :D

On a side note, who wanna lan on sunday!?!?!?!?! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home