Androne

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Holed Up

Something, or rather, someone, has been missing in my life for some time now.
Its strange because I got over it awhile back.
Now that my life's empty again, I begin to miss what means to me the most.
And only one person came to mind...
Back then, I had other people to 'distract' me.
But now, hardly anyone is there anymore.
No one feeds that emotion anymore,
And when you're at your hungriest, you think of the most delicious food.
Its like the first thing you crave for after fasting.

The feeling of being talked to.
The feeling of not being alone.
The feeling of mischief and fun.
The feeling of being young again.
The feeling of giving to someone.
The feeling of sharing with someone.
The feeling of just knowing someone is with you.

Just because I know people are with me,
It doesnt mean they are.

Its like you shitting on your pants.
The toilet knows its purpose is to relief you.
You know you gotta go, but you're just not in the toilet.

So, are you a pants-shitter?

Only babies and the immature do that.

How can you love someone without loving someone?
How can you support someone without supporting someone?

They say love is blind. God is love. Therefore, genuine love isn't blind. It is fully aware, fully active, fully responsive.

If love is not visible, its not there, period.

Love is more than words, it is an act. Salvation doesn't come because you heard a sermon, or you know a story, salvation comes when you believe in it and you dedicate your life to live the lifestyle of a true believer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home