Androne

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tired

I seriously dont bother anymore.

Do what you want. Say what you want.

I was seriously hoping that at least one friend would show up.

But no, it had to be another pastor from another church. Whom I do not know.
But really, thank God for sending someone.

I have many people behind me.
I have 2-3 beside me - My family. No friends.
I have none in front of me. Apart from God.

The things I saw and heard today, will stick in my memory for life.
As well as the relatives who were there.

This is one 'room' in my brain that will always be empty.
Since I went through it alone.
A 'room' no one, except God would understand.

Thats why its hard to understand me.
Cus 70% of my entire life experience was encountered, alone.

You only receive and understand 30% of who I really am.
Which is sad.

But to me, Ive gotten used to it...

Just ignore me. Ive not eaten and have not slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home