Androne

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Fall - Updates

What happened.

I was jogging on the concrete pavement by the roadside.

Upon reaching a carpark exit, I saw a car coming. So I jogged on the spot to let it pass - main road both 'to' and 'fro' lanes were empty. Then the car stopped in front of me. First logic, its giving way to me.

Okay, so I accelerated. I wasnt at my 'terminal' speed yet, I was still in a state of acceleration when suddenly, the car accelerated and drove off onto the main road.

Being just 3 steps away from crossing directly in front of the car, and the sudden acceleration, I couldnt stop or suddenly slow down, lost my footing, and while 'accelerating', fell forward, skidding my knees on the concrete and landing on my palms and chest.

Amazingly, no chest pain.
Amazingly, my palms only had a scratch.

I swore I was raging to educate the driver on some of my hand signals man! Thankfully there arent any bricks nearby, if not Ill smash his windscreen, scratch his car and puncture his tyres!

What was he thinking man?! He'd better not be drink driving, if not Ill stuff the beer/wine into his mouth and then use the broken can/glass to scratch both his face and his car!

And he couldve been 'phone driving'. Well, Ill steal his phone then. Inconsiderate people. Or worse, he was staring at a girl. Now, I dont even know if the driver is male or female. The point is,

DONT TELL ME YOU DIDNT SEE A HUGE ROUND BALL BOUNCING BESIDE YOUR CAR!

If he/she deliberately drove off in front of me, if I ever see that car again, or in the parking lot. Muahaha...'what car?' :@

Went to the doc on tues, on 3 days mc. Well, its good AND bad. But more bad than good cus..lets just say my reports are piling up!!! :( And I havent even finished, last friday, last saturday, last sunday and monday's report. They come on a daily basis, so..going back to work on friday, itll be..lets see..

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.. 7 reports to do!!! Arrgh.

Haha above the mc, I hope I can really walk properly to service this week. Just bending both knees alone are like tearing my flesh apart :x

*Pictures are on facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home