Androne

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall, Devil

Had a fall. See my facebook for updates.

How am I gonna sleep tonight? :S Im worried that Ill aggravate my injury while I sleep.
Or on another note, how am I gonna go to work? :S Wyelin says dun go. Amen man. LOL.

Sigh..and its a miracle I actually bathed myself with all that 'exposed' knees. And yet can wash with dettol soap! Must be the adrenaline from my jog, when it happened, PLUS..my anger towards that reckless driver! Thank God there wasnt a brick nearby! RAWR.

Ok, Im calm.

Stupid devil. Get out of my life, get out of my family.
Dont let me see your shadow, dont even let me smell you.

"The Son of Man has come, that He may destroy the works of the evil one".
God. Raise me up. I wanna fight with you. Lets take 'him' down together!

Mummy has eye infection :( PRAY!!!

Zero tolerance!!!

Satan, God didnt die for you, so you can do die yourself :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home