Androne

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Night Prayer Meeting

Man, it was awesome. I wasnt expecting it to be an intimate worship session, even though there were only a few of us, but as we knelt down in the presence of God. I began to feel so overwhelmed.

Ps Kenneth gave an impartation too on the re-baptism in the HS, and a new anointing for new tongues. And just kneeling there, hearing myself utter those new tongues in prayer just wowed me. The presence, the anointing, the power that was in that prayer shook my entire being.

It was phenomenal. Indeed those who hunger and thirst shall be filled. Everyone was filled with power from on high in the room, it was like the upper room experience all over again.

Btw, I was on half day today, so yea, I went for double PM, 2nd time this week. Weet! =)

After PM went makan with shi. Its been ages since we last even really sat down and chatted, let alone have a meal together. After that walked around JP, now my hand got girl's perfume smell. Man, soap cannot wash! lol. Lets just say I make a good perfume tester. =O

Luckily I didnt bump into anyone I know, if not theyll be asking, wa..how come u got girl smell???? :S lol. Back to work later.

TGIF! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home