Androne

Thursday, August 06, 2009

LOTS of updates. Quite. :O

From my FB:

"Do you remember what I SAID!?!" - No, he/she doesnt. Because you didnt SAY, you SHOUTED. That is why "Do you remember what I shouted?" is a broken sentence structure. It has more impact than the point you're trying to get across. So by scolding and yelling, the person doesnt get the point, he/she only gets your ugliness and your noisiness when you shout.

IPPT: Failed.

Happenings:

FOP was awesome this year! The 2nd and 3rd service was sooo CHC. Anyway, thanks Adel for accompanying me on the last night.

Kinda sad cus I missed CHC Anniversary 1st service cus overslept. :( Serving the night before, things happened, but Im kinda glad for people who are always found whenever I seek them..

Its an irony though, I prayed for people to be healed so they could get in, and they really got healed the night before, and thinking how I went to work every morning to pray for the services, but ended up I was the one who couldnt go..sigh.

Ah ma could walk on her own. But on heavy medication, pls keep her in prayer. 10-20 tablets and pills per meal is scary. But I really wanna thank God that in the midst of medication, her condition of sudden blindness, giddyness when travelling, caused by some cannot-remember-the-name disease, was cured. All along we thought it was something else to do with the ear or something..

Please continue to pray for her, really thank you guys who prayed. I believe her life and testimony will change many. Please pray for my parents and uncle too, who are supporting her financially..the medication, the maid, etc..its really not easy. Also her house is rented out now in order to bring in more income, do pray for safety and open heaven.

On a lighter note..

I made a police report last week. Forgot to share, PS. lol. PM me for more info. Hehe ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home