Androne

Monday, July 20, 2009

Second Update, Spiritual Atmosphere

Today just received sad news that another fellow ns man's (in my npc) dad passed away in hospital today.

People are leaving here and there, its almost unreal that 3 incidents occured around the same period of just a few months and the last 2, in just 24hrs.

Life is short. Its absurd how people can say life sucks. Life is already so short, you mean to say your SHORT LIFE sucks? Come on. How narrow-minded can you get?

If life is long and it sucks, I can still understand, but life is short, and it sucks? It just shows you're spending your priorities on the wrong things.

Anyway, I practiced what I learnt from service yesterday in my own home. And man, the atmosphere broke through. Since I came home early and no one was home, I just plugged in my mp3, listened to worship songs and walked round the house over and over again, praying in the spirit.

I was in my room praying, and the atmosphere broke through. Awesome encounter.

I wasnt satisfied, I went on to the living room...I knew this was the place I used to have cg meetings so I figured out, it wouldnt be that difficult to break the atmosphere in that place..

But boy oh boy..it took 10mins longer than my bedroom and finally, BAM, presence of God so strong, I was weeping..

Still not satisfied, and desperate for even more, I went into my parents room. The atmosphere there was the strongest man, I was literally flowing like never-ending rivers of tears lol..the moment I started praying for my parents.

It was awesome, all in all, took about an hour. But no one was home, hehe. But it was just amazing, every room, filled with the shikinah glory of God. I was on fire man, I felt I could just heal the sick or pray for deliverance any moment..

That was after I finished praying in all the rooms, all throughout my house..that is..haha. I came back into my own room...man..presence of God..gosh..it feels like cg just ended hahaha.

Awesome!

(Mind you, I was the only one in the whole house and a cg meeting anointing was there. That's just how phenomenal it was!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home