Androne

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Mini Sports CG, ORD...not now, Rashes!

Had a great mini sports cg/fellowship at liz's place. Thanks girl for making the arrangements, ur place is the best lol. And today's weather was superb-ly awesome! WOOSH.

A week ago, I received an sms.

Its the first one with the words, "ORD" on it. I was so happy! Then the next word, "IPPT"..wah, sian. LOL.

First of all, they inform me 2 weeks before hand, plus the last one week I was down with fever, flu and cough. So 1 week is gone. Now left 1 more week. How to prepare man? O_O And now only when sia? (still got like 11+ months more). O_O You think ORD is the name of your underwear, can use whenever and wherever u like? O_O

1 week to prepare, its like...a wife suddenly coming up to the husband, "Honey, I know your birthday is one month's time, but look what Ive already gotten for you in advance...a bra....." O_O In appropriate action, at an inappropriate time.

Wisdom is doing the right thing at the right time, at the right place with the right people.

This case clearly identifies the abundance of thought and planning but without an ounce of wisdom! Yes, in advance, everything prepared. Thats good. But just the lack of wisdom alone spoils all your efforts. GOOD GAME.

Anyway, was in expo at 11 plus to setup for decentralized services. It was awesome. Manning the whole stage by myself, well, half...cus you still have the front guy haha. But man, I was sweating like mad, to save cost, we only turned on the AC just before doors open. Not even during sound check. =/ I guess thats reasonable, now that our church is on-ing the AC at JW 24/7 lol. SOT, Prayer365, OPM..plusssss....riverwalk, expo, etc etc. Really lots of costs :x

Anyway, served for 2 zones straight. Not bad, got to hear 2 different sermons haha. Both are good man. But really, it was a great experience all in all. Even though there were hickups here and there, its just the beginning and as the first service, Id say everyone did a great job. =)

Btw, I just realised I have sensitive facial skin =((

As I was setting up stage for DC services, and sweating like mad in the hot stuffy hall, I was touching the cables so its no surprise my hands are dirty and dusty, and I remembered I made one silly mistake, that was to wipe my sweat. O____O

Dang, you shouldve seen my face minutes after that. My whole face was red with dark red spots on top of the redness O_O. Yes..rashes. My whole face rashed for over an hour! Until I couldnt take it anymore I went to wash my face with soap.

Even still, after that for an hour plus, my face still had the rash, it wasnt so bad, but now it was burning, itchy, everything you can name it. =/

Haha, Id wish Id found this out earlier though, then I can drop pes like aaron said on my FB HAHAHA. Allergy to dust. O_O So stupid right? But it happened, I also cant say anything. =x

Sigh, next time whoever kiss me better make sure u wash ur lips! LOL!!!!! HAHAHA. Kidding.

But really pls be clean, now then I realise my face is allergic to dust mixed with sweat. Sigh. I thought I was already lame enough, but this made me even more lame. O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home