Androne

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Short Update

Just a short update.

This is my 4th day with my flu and cough. Fever has subsided already though..PTL.

Boohoohoo, poor nosey, throaty me. :( Sniff sniff, sobsob, LOL.

I really said I wanna take mc like 2 days ago. Yesterday I said I wanna take mc today. Guess even when it comes to 'chao-keng'-ing, Im pretty complacent hahaha. Dont know if thats good or bad. Ok la, its not that I dont like doctors, its just that God's healing power is just too real for me already.

All these while when Im sick, it was God who healed me and .. knowing from SOS bible study that each one of us has a guardian angel, Im really thankful, whoever that angel is, whom God has placed over me.

Itll be nice to have a chance to at least shake hands with my guardian angel and thank him/her one day. Scully is some chiobu! If it is, I dont mind being single all my life man! knowing I have a beauty looking after me! HAHAHA!!!! ok kidding O_____O.

Not every angel looks human, in fact, they are a totally different being altogether. Angels do not have the breath of God, while we do.

Very full now..had dinner with pranee opp church. Thanks for the dinner, even though Im like...zombified, sotongey (blurblur), and reaction a bit slow. lol. =x

I think Im not a potato already..now I feel like snail LOL. Okay, snails are eeeky! =/ I shall stick to potato or bear. Nah, bear's too aggressive, ok....

Im...

Still...

A...

P o t a t o . . . w o o t s ! (Blogger doesnt wanna upload my potato pic! :(( ... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home