Androne

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ahma, Randoms

For those who prayed for ahma, thanks, she's walking on her own right now. Just that she needs a support.

For those who didnt pray, please repent..because God is faithful even when ure not hahaha kidding.

When I saw her walking to me, you have no idea the joy and the satisfaction. I was glad to see that my morning, daily sacrifices were not in vain..seeing the fruits of my labour.

Going to work in the morning to pray alone is really a discipline I have to cultivate over a period of 2 weeks plus, but Im glad I did.

Nowadays Im happy to say that I sleep from 12 plus to 5plus, 6am. Quite a balanced sleep I suppose?

This week is ending soon, its almost unbelievable. Must be Monday's encounter haha. I still feel e atmosphere in my room man haha.

I was so inspired by ps kong, on sunday during service I sat behind him, well, not directly behind, but behind + beside haha. Got once he came down from stage to pass something to Ps Aries, he was laughing about something..

The moment he came near me and walked back onto stage, I sat there and think, hmm Ill be laughing too right? Afterall, he was smiling and laughing, think he said something to ps Aries..but..strangely, I was smiling...but tears just came down my eyes while smiling.

That is just how powerful, how consecrated his life was. You can feel the presence of God so close to you. Just like what Celeste shared during Celebrity weekend, the moment she heard ps kong apologizing to her, she almost cried..

I was really inspired by pastor's sharing about the guy who went to his house for BBQ. It was a simple BBQ, yet just being there, he felt the presence of God and he almost wept.

I want my room to be like that..that the moment people step in, they feel the presence of God. And we used to conduct prayer meetings in my room, so partly because of that, its easier to build up the atmosphere maybe? I dunno.

But nevertheless, prayer is always the key to revival. If there's no prayer in your house, your house will have no revival. If there's no prayer in your workplace, your workplace will have no revival. If there's no prayer in your cg, your cg will have no revival. Its as simple as that.

Things dont happen when you dont happen!

This week's been routine so far, other than having atmospheric breakthroughs.

Did really nothing much the entire day, just smsing and chatting with yubaobao (you want the 'yu' right? here it is LOL), facebooking, gaming, blogging, praying...and trying to get into the habit of reading the Word daily.

Afterall, you dont love God more than you love His word.

On another note, 6 ppl have complemented I look good in my facebook profile pic, the one taken at Best Coffeeshop opp JW like 3 years ago, when I was in poly 2. The one with the specs..2 guys, 4 gals said I looked good with specs..

I think this week Im gonna try it on..=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home