Androne

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Short Update

Hmm, just wanna share about last week's cg. It was an encounter moment for me, and Im sure it was for the few of us who were there.

I reached thad's place, and 10min before cg started adam called me into 'the room', timo was inside practicing. Suddenly he asked me if I could play a particular praise song, I said, shouldnt be a problem.

So I practiced diligently lol. Then he called me in again, this time to play. Not bad, it was good..surprisingly I havent rusted even tho I no longer have an acoustic to play or practice on haha. The power of daily prayer and communion with God. =D

Like pastor said, never lose the momentum.
Dont even come to a place where you get stuck at where you are.
Backsliding is not just moving backwards, backsliding is anything but moving forward!

So cg started, I was all prepared, but as God is, He never goes according to our schedule, NEVER. lol. We started a short prayer before the meeting started which soon became a mini PM, and Im really thankful God brought me through. I wasnt prepared honestly, but as thad always thought me, to learn to change and learn to flow.

Anyway, I saw this email from Ps Stephen Goh on my FB and I felt it was the word for me and maybe it could be the word for some of you:

To the world you might be one person,
But to one person you just might be the world
And that's my prayer for you today.
That you will learn to take the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of your life
And lay them at the feet of God...

Because in the end,
He's the only One who will be able to give you a relationship.
May the Lord Bless you and keep you,
May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,
And give you Peace......Forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home