Androne

Friday, April 10, 2009

Rant, Sleepy sms

"There is a halfday on the eve of public holidays...but not today". This was the kind of message I received yesterday (The day before Good Friday) when I asked why there wasnt any halfday.

Not bad eh, what an intellectual question. Even Einstein and the makers of the english dictionary could never comprehend.

I mean, like what man..its like saying, "Ohhhh, I need to pee. Ill go to the toilet, but I wont be going to the toilet to pee.."

Or...

"Hmm, I need to bathe, but not without clothes." Yea, like you wanna bathe with your clothes on, so creative eh? Wash urself and ur clothes at the same time, kill two birds with one stone. WOW! Soooo amazinggg! o.o

Like come on man, WAKE UP!
That was the most ridiculous statement Ive ever come across.
Besides, nothing in life is never ridiculous in the first place. o.o yea.

On another note..

How excited are you when a friend calls you or smses you? Well, for one, Im someone who really treasure my friends alot so Im very eager and excited to reply them lol, especially if they're close to me.

And so last night, I forgot to turn off my alarm on my handphone. So in the middle of the night it rang! Waking up and still in a state of semi-consciousness, I saw an sms from Wyelin and I went to reply her....yes, in my dozing off state.

I ended up closing my eyes, but my fingers were still typing,
And I typed something like:

"Dietinvii ou macmu they are doing it e.o lol"

!!O.O!!

This shows I have automatic, instinctive accountability wahaha!

That even though my body is weak, but my spirit is willing, sub-consciously, my mind is controlling my hands, like an automatic reaction. Wahaha.

How passionate are you towards people?

I know I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home