Androne

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sentosa, Thoughts

Had cg at one of the twin towers south of palawan beach today. Instead of carrying on with our planned activities after cg, we literally remained on top there and chilled. Hahaha. Seeing Timo playing his 'fatherly' songs on the guitar was simply ROFLMAOLOL.

Like timo said, its just too comfortable up there, sea breeze, nice weather, great quality time, etc. We were all lazy to move sia. Haha.

When I get a new digicam, I will upload one picture for every post. So as to 'beautify' my blog lol. People have been telling me its rather plain. But I like plain and simplicity. =( Oh well...time for a change...

An hour ago, I was in depression. Now, after an hour, Im out of depression. Things are happening and everything is overwhelming me. Ah gong is back in hosp, just had checkup. Will update more tmr..or later I mean.

When a girl has needs, she is allowed to meet it.
When a guy has needs, he cant do anything about it.

What a nice world we live in. Everything's so F-ed up.

Its hard to imagine I have 2 sides. Its like machiam bleach anime, me and my inner hollow. o.o

(Not no one, but..) Hardly anyone will understand how its like to have a need left unmet for 22 years. Okay, maybe not 22, assuming puberty starts at 12, thats 10 years.

If ure a girl, how would you feel if you are 'banned' from receiving any affection for anyone for 10 years?

No one can hug you,
no one can lay his/her arms round your shoulder,
no one can hold your hand,
no one can say you are pretty,
no one can say you are sexy,
no one can say your hair is nice,
no one can say your clothes are dazzling,
no one can say the things you shop for look perfect on you...10 YEARS.

Or worse still, no one can talk to you for 10 LONG YEARS! No one can give you any financial support for 10 FRIGGING YEARS!

Dont tell me it wont damage you emotionally.

Many times I told myself to give up being a guy.
Im a person of zero tolerance, why waste time and energy to fix a problem when you can just eliminate it on the spot? Im not that free.

Sometimes, you can be serving the ministry, and not the Minister.

The way up is the way down.

Sometimes people can soar so high,
they forget how to lower themselves to the level
of those who are down and out.


Thanks wyelin for listening and allowing me to open up. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home