Androne

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Opportunity

I got the opportunity to be beside the prime minister yesterday in a security deployment at Woodlands Sec for PM's visit.

Didnt really get to interact as I was on duty, just smiled for a second haha.

Security was high, thats all I could say, cant elaborate further haha. Internal secrecy. Anyway, our leaders are really anointed. These guys may not be christians, but because they are people in authority, God anoints them - I could feel e presence and anointing of God when he walked past man... - thats why we have to always pray for our leaders.

God is so funny. All those officers with high ranks, all go see ahbengs, ahlians, etc..while people with no rank like me, go see PM LOL.

Ookay, gotta end my post here, tired. Haha.

IT FAIR...CANNOT...PROCRASTINATE....arrgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home