Androne

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

SEAL Online, Cases, Train, RANTSSS

Im back to playing SEAL Online ppl..haha..so far I got 3 church friends playing and levelling with me..yeah. Join meeee..hahaha =DD Then can explore the town and the forests together. =) Im playing a priest - healer/buffer. So you need party, look for me haha.

http://www.sealonline.com - Took me only an hr to download haha. 2XXMB/s

Okay, I thought this was so comically ridiculous, I decided to blog this down.

Recently, there was a case where some female east coast park security saw a man wearing swimming trunks by the beach felt offended and 'declared' it as being obscene. Like..wth man, beach of course wear swimming trunks la..if not wear what? TUXEDO MEH? o.o

The most stupid thing was, the security or whoever made a police report. HOHO..I think if I attend to the case I also laugh man. And that poor guy, was so offended and disgusted by their attitude..."Cannot wear like that...WEAR PROPER SWIMMING TRUNKS...." You mean, got IMPROPER swimming trunks meh?

Its not like he's wearing a gString or anything like that.. ._.

I like what that guy did, after being chased away by the park officers, he went to change, but when he came out, he started waving his swimming trunks to irritate the female park officers. I SALUTE YOU MAN..I would do the same thing.

Come on, this is ridiculous.

Singaporeans these days...people kissing in public also must make police report. Then what? Next time kisskiss must wear gas mask meh? O_O Whats next? Having sex in your own bedroom is obscene. Then how? Call police. "Cannot like that...have sex must wear clothessss..." If that really happens then Ill suggest to them, why not you mummify yourself in toiletpaper then have sex? O_O

You 'mmmm..mmmm..mmmm' your spouse also 'mmm..mmmm....mmmm' cus cannot say anything. So sexy right?

Stupid ridiculous singaporeans...

And oh, speaking of the stupid and the ridiculous. MRT incident again. This time, when people were alighting, all of us parted like the red sea to let them out. There's enough space for two fatty bombom to walk out. Yet...STILL GOT PEOPLE PUSH...the people standing at the sideeeee! O_O Stupid aunty..you walk cannot walk straight is it?

Next time you go toilet hor, you walk sideways lor..then instead of sitting on the toiletbowl, scully you miss the toiletbowl when you about to sit and end up sitting on the floor and pee. *PIAK..butt land on the floor. *Whoaaa..mrt so crowded, I must get out first...*Whoa toilet so many people...I must pee first...You good lor.

Come on, this is not kiasu or kiasi, this is KIA-LANG man!!!

One more thing..if you are as big as TWO mrt doors, DO NOT STAND IN FRONT OF THE FRIGGIN ENTRANCE!!! OMGAWD. I thought I was in mars or something. And you know whats worse? That 'supersayan' was standing at the entrance talking to her phone! And you know...your ear isnt infront of your face? So when you hold the phone, its sidewards? Which takes up more space? O_O

And behind her, WAS NOBODY! Only people standing at the poles. Like what man. This kind of species also have. I feel like going in front of her...and say..."Wah...Soooooooooo BIGGG!" LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home