Androne

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sacrifice, Empty

The things I do, the things Ive sacrificed, the initiatives Ive taken...are all just to meet someone else's need at the expense of my own.

They get blessed, thats it. They have someone to talk to, thats it. They have someone to listen to, thats it. Its all about them...

Dont even talk about 'cheap labour', Im free labour. Labour for people to exploit, Im just a 'disposable friend' to some people.

Not one person have ever treated me as special. Dont even talk about special, a friend also dont have. Its like..I have friends but I dont have a friend.

Pranee is right. Its like nobody can satisfy me anymore, except God...because the hurt and emptiness is just out of reach of man. In a way, thats true. In a way, that isnt. Im easily satisfied. I can go for fellowship, not talk to anyone and feel like the happiest person in the world, just to be there...but...it could also end up being the opposite.

Sigh...

Whatever that means...I dont know what Im saying also...lol


This is the wound on my feet. You can see the white thingy beside the flesh..thats my skin dangling..LOL.

And this is what a FRIGGIN SLIPPER can do to you. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home