Androne

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Painnnnn

Okay lets just say, I got 2 abrasions on both feet, one of which exposed the flesh and is 'pus'-ing =/

Its the stupid strap on my slippers. Who in the world invented slipper straps in the first place? Those hard ones..O_O

I was walking an ex cg member home, cus its rather late and its not safe for a girl to home, at the same time, chit chat about cg and retention of friends, blablabla..

When halfway, the abrasion started.

Not bad..managed to walk her home..like 20 minutes away from my house.

And I didnt bring my ezlink cus its walking distance and Im kinda health conscious so yea. Didnt know I would get injured...all in the name of manhood. =x

I was in great pain I was sweating.

Any moment I could have a hole on my feet. The abrasion..or CUT rather..is the length of 3/4 a guitar pick...or...the diameter of a 20 cent coin.

First the skin started to peel off as I walked..then the flesh got 'scraped'...and next thing u know, pus is coming out..and the flesh is exposed.

Limping home for more than 30 minutes wasnt what I had in mind..the thought of not knowing how Im gonna get home in the middle of the night, swept through my mind. And at any moment, the flesh could open up and my feet would bleed..which I thank God it didnt.

I wonder how Im gonna go to work tomorrow..=/ I have deployment to some inter Div pool competition to help out. O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home