Androne

Friday, February 13, 2009

Updatesssss, Valentines

What will I be doing on valentines eve?

Today is half day till 12pm. Then return back to station for night shift, actually, just half of the night shift haha..'attachment' to the regular NPCOs go patrolling duties, respond to case, etc, 10pm-2am.

What will I be doing on valentines day?

Serving childrens church, nursery, conference rooms, BS classes. Most prob going make up service on sunday.

Jus now met stella and jasmine at JP, helped them shop for some valentines day gifts for ahem...2 cgls..haha. After that went to LJS to eat dinner. Yes, Im slow, I didnt know LJS got CHEESE sauce LOL. That goes to show, I seldom eat fastfood...I only eat computer LOL..

Of course, before all that, I went to hosp to visit ahgong.

I jus realised during this season, 2 of my paternal side, uncles and aunties got saved. Now parents saved, grandparents saved, 2 uncles, 2 aunties...from my paternal side. Only left with 2 more uncles and aunties.

So now...literally my whole father's side, is almost completely saved!!! 2 generations!!!
After that...the time will come for my mother's side as well. =)

Anyway, back to stella and jas.

Ive not seen jas for ages..and I mean..AGES...like dunno when. Glad got to catch up with them.

For 2 hours, I WENT HIGH..lol..literally...HIGH. I kept on crapping about anything and everything for 2 hours straight..I think I was the most talkative and annoying one hahaha. Everything they said, I had something to say of it lol..and something means...lameness, coldness..whatever..lol

Ive not chatted and laughed for 2 hrs straight for a long time!!!...last time being...like what? one yr ago? =S literally I behaved the way I did in my videos..haha..for TWO hrs straight. Even sit down and eat cannot keep my mouth shut..lol..

My high pitched laughter really sparked an uproar LOL. Imagine walking quietly..then suddenly I, from behind..starts..singing some song along with the radio in the shop or I suddenly go, "wohoohoohoohoo..." haha.

Though I was 'attacked' at times..it was fun.

Its really nice to have people who just enjoy you for who you are.

Nowadays, you tell a lame joke, people ignore you. You do stupid things to cheer people up, people think ure crazy.

There's no more simplicity of heart.

People have become too complex, too complicated, too 'cemented', if thats e right word...it takes a lot of effort to just make them laugh or smile. No wonder God cant touch/speak to you! Whereas for today, Im with a happy bunch of people!

Im a complex person, living a simple, happy life. I can be stoning, doing nothing, with no one, and I can still smile to myself...sometimes even recalling some jokes and start laughing to myself...quietly of course.

Sometimes you hear people ask me, 'why you smiling?' thinking of girlfriend ah?

Nooo. Im jus thinking some happy stuffs...

Thats how I get out of depression. The depressed encouraged himself. Even if you leave me alone in depression, I can still get out of it myself.

Thats the gift God has placed in me.

So hard to have friends who are simple, happy people. (not simpleton)
So hard to have friends who enjoy your company.
So hard to have friends who appreciate the things you've done.
So hard to have friends who like what you like, laugh at what you laugh at, dislike what you dislike..friends that share a common vision and interest.

Instead, so many wants to befriend you to get something in return.

With friends like these, you can go talk to your pet dog...O_O

Sermon last week, the number one need for guys is sexual fulfilment. To a certain extent thats true for me. But let me say, my number one need is not sex. I can live without sex, Im antisocial, what do u expect? Just look at how many people Ive turned away...nicely of course.

And...Im super stubborn. Its hard to get me interested in anything, Im always stoned, staring into space. And once Im passionate about something or someone, again, Im stubborn, its hard to get me to change or to like something/someone else...

My number one need is simple:

Genuine and happy friendships/relationships...
You can be my friend, and yet not be a friend to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home