Androne

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Missing MP3, Reformat done, CNY, Testimony

Ive reformatted my laptop..after 2 days. Why so long? Cus I only had 2-3 hours a day to use my laptop O_O. And for winXP after reformat, you have to install every program, antivirus, what not..Im using Norton 360 now btw, less memory consuming that Norton 2008. And my OS runs faster cus less resources used.

Also, I have to update, restart, like dunno how many times. The patches was the KILLER.

Update, restart, install SP1, restart, update, restart, install SP2, restart, update, restart, install SP3, restart, update, restart. DOTSSSS.

All those crazy service packs...omg...O_O.

I couldnt find my MP3.

Just when I couldnt get any more stressed and depressed...

All my prophecies inside....I cant lose it....=(((

Just pray that its in the office.... =x

If ure lookin for CNY pictures, I have none. I haven bought my clothes, my com, my guit, and...I haven even opened my angbaos...

Anyway, Im thankful to God for one thing...

100 dollars+ entered my bank account out of nowhere. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home