Androne

Monday, February 09, 2009

Thaipusam, PM, Hospital, On Fire

Deployment started out a bit rough..last minute changes, my name not in the Armory list, cant draw arms, missing items, equip jam, etc. So frustrating, change here change there..

I was literally sweating with frustration...my face was burning until I was sweating...even though I was smiling..so people kinda mistook me for being stressed or ganchiong.. O_O

Anyway, the whole thing ended about midnight, went back to HQ and reached home around 2 plus..

Got lots of incidents to share lol..the most interesting was I had to guard a body...

Im not gonna go too much into it lol..too many things to say..slowly find out from me haha.

PM was awesome this morning, even though I only had like 2hrs plus of sleep, it felt great. I wish every morning is like this..

Yes, my grandpa has been saved and baptized =D

But today received news he fell and hospitalised. Fractured hip. =x The devil really has nothing better to do..cant even give me one week break without his nonsense..GRAAHHHH

Fine, you like hospitalizing people in my family, you good. I prayed for grandma to be discharged before cny, she did. I prayed for ahgong to feel better, he did. I prayed for him to be saved, some unknown guy called him from nowhere, talked to him on the phone and he got saved, now Im gonna pray for healing, ABOVE salvation...thats like the complete package, and I have faith to believe, it will happen again.

Even if it doesnt happen, so what? You have lost, my dear faggot. My grandpa now belongs to God. Old man also want to target...how cheap can you get? Call yourself the "king of hell" or the "lord of this age"...PUI man...

Dont piss me off lol. Im in a bad mood, if im not happy, Im gonna just bind every demon in hell, even if they dont disturb me. So what? Not happy ah? Come ah..I got 26000 world changers and history makers ready to plunder hell and populate heaven. And Im thankful God is raising up a whole new generation of young people..that is going to shake Asia by storm.

But guess what? We have already shaken the world, not just asia.

What a great time to be living in, I dont wanna miss a thing God is doing. God, this praise song is for You. Even though things may look down on me, I will still look up to You. Praising you in the midst of the storm, I will shake the heavens and Lord, I thank You for doing such a great work in my life..

Even as I go and lay hands on ahgong either tonight or tmr, I may be drained, but I know Ill get up again. We are...an unbeatable generation, for the glory of God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home