Androne

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ahgong

Ill just make it short and sweet.

1. Discharged
2. Cancer contained - no spread
3. Just a minor crack in the rib, no fracture.
4. Today the idols will be removed from his house - Pray for smooth sailing and protection.
5. Pray that when he looks at the idols for the last time, the reality of God will be so real, each time he sees them, he will think of nothing but junk!!!

He was discharged on friday night...just after the week of morning prayer.

The power of prayer, not just that, the power of UNITED and ANOINTED prayer.

No use praying like mad when you have no anointing, some people roar like a lion when they pray. In the hospital, I could hardly make a noise...all I did was to whisper an open prayer, holding hands, laying hands.

To make things worse, I had to pray in a language Im not fluent in...I keep on getting stuck on what to say, and my mandarin, when I prayed, was like BOGUS! You hear me pray mandarin you would laugh..

But its not JUST the prayer, its the FAITH that will activate the hand of God!

Your prayer musnt just flow from your mouth, it gotta flow from your heart. You must be desperate and persistent about it.

Now that ah ma's discharged, ah gong's discharged. (Now I can also get the "God and Ancient China" DVD for him!!! =))

If an old frail man like ahgong can have cancer, throat infection, fall down and be AT HOME RESTING!!! Then is there anything too hard for God?

I know I complain a lot. I know I emo and depress a lot. I know sometimes my smses or blog entries can be disturbing, but who cares. Its not I who live but Christ who lives in me. If you know me well, if you know GOD well, you'll know everything will eventually come to a place of breakthrough..

I know when I was young, I was violent and saddistically angry.

Im glad God has a hold of me now...now He's using me the other way round. I was angry at one point in time, during PM, I literally sat there bo liao, think of any demon and start binding. I didnt care which demon, I didnt care if its 'innocent' or not, just whack! No mercy!

Thats how angry I was, even though I never showed haha.

Okay, I know I sound scary, but thats who I am. I hardly get angry, but inside...sometimes there's a volcano. If my anger can bind demons and break powers...you better be careful not to make me angry..hahahahaha...=DDD

When I was a bit younger there was once I "KANINA!!!...." the devil. I know its not nice, but at that time, who cares? lol. Now okay la..I dont swear anymore, its more or less gone. Now I use more beautiful vocabulary when Im angry haha.

Anyway just pray for the remaining days of my grandparents life..let there be love, protection, let the kingdom of God come, that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Let God be so real to them, every single day, its gonna go from glory to glory, from strength to strength!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home