Androne

Friday, February 27, 2009

Weeeeeee...testimony!

Haha I had my one hr prayer just now cum QT...

God began speaking to me about being a dwelling place for His presence and anointing. And also about how when we build God's house, He will build our house. ;)

While I was praying, I was rather irritated by this sharp pain in my gums..I stuffed my finger in my mouth, touched it and began praying in tongues. Yesss...with a finger in my mouth...how weird is that? I think I sounded kuku too haha...

But Id rather be a fool for Christ haha.

After I rebuked the spirit of pain and discomfort, the pain was gone..So like Benny Hinn always says, 'check your healing'. Yea, pain gone..after awhile, it was back. I was pissed off, at the spirit, I prayed even stronger, with holy anger...hahahaha. Now, its totally gone. And God even told me a followup after that healing, to go brush my teeth and rinse properly.

Yeah, Im so happy. God heals gum pain! LOL =DD

So...pain and discomfort is a spirit. =O Lets start rebuking every pain and every discomfort in the name of Jesus! Yeah!! =)

Oh yes, even though the pain was only at a small portion, I felt like covering it with my whole hand to 'overpower' it haha. But my mouth aint that big LOL.

Anyway, next time you pray for breakthrough, or double portion of anointing..basically, everytime you pray for yourself, lay hands on yourself. You'll be amazed at the power the flowing in and out of you like a continuous cycle of living water.

And when you pray for your family, even if its just from a quiet place like your own bedroom, have the faith to just stretch out your hands.

When I prayed for ahgong, I stretched out my hands to the exact place his house would be. From Boon Lay, I roughly knew where Bt Merah was. So, I stretched out and prayed.

If the centurion can have faith to just ask Jesus to "Speak the word, and she will be healed..", what more, the stretching of hands?

Its time to rise up people. Even people in the olden days had more faith! What more, in the 21st century?

If you do what you've always done,
You'll get what you've always got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home