Androne

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letter to God...(I know my Lit sucks, but You are worth it. =D)

Lord, I gave my life, I gave my finances, I gave my time...
Lord, I even gave my youth away...

Everytime I see young people gather, having fun, even if its the wrong kind of fun,
Even if its bad jokes or using vulgarities for fun, I feel jealous and sometimes sad...

Here I am, living for You...yet I dont even have anyone to have dinner with...

Lord, everytime I eat chicken rice I would think of You. Because everytime Im in tears, I would be eating chicken rice and You would be there to tell me everthing's gonna be alright.

Lord, Your love account in my life is an an unbeatable 9,000,000 units. Lord, I remember every single time You were there to encourage me. Whenever Im in tears, and I know You are there, you automatically add +1000 in my account...even though at times You are quiet, yet just because You were there, You meant the whole world to me..

Im happy Im walking the narrow way, carrying my cross daily to follow You...
Where You lead me I will go.

You have met my every need. The more closer I am to You, the harder it is for me to feel attracted to anybody, no one can beat You when it comes to meeting of needs and being such a great Friend to me..

Thats how real you are to me. You're as real to me as any other person in this world.

Dear Lord, my God
How awesome is Your love
My everpresent, Saviour and Friend
Your grace overflows like a spotless dove.

Your smile like the sunshine
Bringing sparkle to my eyes
Expelling the darkness in my soul
And bringing life to dead dreams.
You hear, my every cry

Your touch, like the white fluffy cotton
So soft, it melts the hardest of hearts
Touching the very core of my being
And ingniting faith in my spirit
You brought life, to every bone

Oh Lord, my God
My heart reaches out to You
Spirit to spirit, my sorrows became but a few
The vastness of the universe
The height, the depth and breadth of earth
The expense of my love for You, is heard

How great is Your love
That drew me in
Forever You are my Lord and King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home