Androne

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Incident at NP toilet

After my lunch at NP...I went to the toilet to relieve myself.

The toilet was sooo peaceful and quiet..then suddenly..."DONG DONG DONG"!!!

Wah, heart attack. I didnt respond, I just quickly, ganchiong-ly, finish my thing and went out. Only to realise its the cleaner. O_O

Wa lieuuuuuuu.... ._.
So rude! At least say something ma...ROAR!

Luckily she only "DONG DONG DONG"...dun have the "CHANGGG"...
If she really "DONG DONG CHANGGG" I think I really DONG CHANG already!

I was so tempted to flash my police card, inside NP toilet lol. "Deterring public servant from discharge of duty". For me in that case, was shitting hahaha. Okay nonsense. Unsound mind also can arrest lol..

Now I know, Chingay doesnt always happen at the Padang or at Marina, but also in NP toilets!
...When cleaners decide to join the Strikeforce Ministry... O_O

Okay, enough of ranting...going for night shift patrol now...I hope I can wake up on time tmr for S4...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home