Androne

Sunday, March 01, 2009

The purpose of marriage, Summary of weekend

Sorry, this is a bit slow, but I kinda liked the interview session with Dr Kevin Dyson last week during service 4. He gave a prophecy about church growth though..;)

Anyway, that service, I had to say, was the best of all 4.

One of the biggest statements he made was...

"The purpose of marriage is to be like God.
It is the classroom for eternity.
In heaven, there is no marriage status, its now or never.

We can make it work with anyone.
There will never be, the right guy or the right girl.
We just have to choose to be like God, how far are we willing to go.
To put aside ourselves, and live like Christ.

How we live our lives are just the basics, we should already have that by now.
Ultimately, its who we become."

Whoa...BAM, went into my spirit..haha.

Anyway, yesterday's shift ended at 3 instead lol. Spent 45mins attending to ONE case alone, in which there was part 1, and then when we were about to leave, she came back with part 2 O_O. I mean, the weather is so nice, I felt like telling her, "just to sleep!" LOL. Its a very long story so I prob wouldnt blog it, if you want can just ask me haha.

Service was good today. Thanks Ben for letting me sit with ur cg.

Oh yes, I went to support 2 baptisms this weekend. Congrats to Thad, Thomas and Prija! =) Yesterday was HOT I tell ya, even though we werent the ones getting baptized, some of us looked as if we did LOL. And I got sunburnt. I went for shift duty that night with a pinky face. People thought I was drunk LOL.

Anyway, today went to support pranee's baptism, finally broke through eh, even though it was tough. Obedience is greater than sacrifice. ;) Do first, worry later. Im sure God will make a way for your family.

After that collected my amp from Josh, rushed home, took a shower and joined pranee's cg for lunch at Bentobox, JP. Met a few new people, its always nice to meet new people. Well, I admit, I got high, but not THAT high...yet...haha.

I did a very loud and insane HELLLOOOOO towards the end, that I think, caught the eyes and attention of people walking by..:$ OOPS.

Tmr is back to work. I can claim half day off :O Wondering when I wanna use it. Oh well, see who asks me out HAHAHA! Hmm...Im pretty open now for various options..

Say until machiam orientation programme like dat..O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home