Androne

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fed Up [RANTS]

Im so frustrated.
I cant seem to lose my goddamn fats.
Everyday Im tired, burned out, worn out, dried up, died out.
Work whole day, at night, go lay hands and pray for people.

I hardly even have time for anyone, let alone to have time alone to do my own things.
I fight the day without having any chance to de-stress.
And I sit around the whole day, eating, sleeping, doing nonsense.

I wanna lose weight, but Im sleepy THE WHOLE DAY, THE WHOLE WEEK, THE WHOLE MONTH. YES!

I work monday to sunday.

Mon-Fri: Work (day) + Visitation (night)
Sat: Ministry - one whole day gone
Sun: Makeup service (another day gone)
*CG is in between.

Next monday, go back to work.

Its been like this for over a month now! When Im serving, I work monday to monday.
When Im not serving, Im on night ops. Like wth man.
I need to REST! Im not a robot!

Why must energy be associated with fitness?
Cant these two be separate?
How to exercise when Im sleepy? Rubbish!

How I wish that when I sleep, I could dream of exercising.
And when I dream of exercising, my body loses weight as I sleep.
That way I can kill 2 birds with one stone, on one hand, I lose weight,
On the other hand, I get energized and ready for the next day.

Im gonna whack the tombstone of whoever created the word 'manpower'.
Why cant it be womanpower? When you think of girls, you think of fame and glamour.
When you think of guys, you think of sweat, hardwork and exhaustion.

What a way to put it people!

Im gonna go jogging now, with my eyes closing.
I dont care if I get a flu or suffer a fever the next day. At least Im losing weight. =((

This is not the first time Im pushing myself over the limit.
What else can I do? Girls have slimming centers, what about guys huh?

Girls can pay money to look good, guys have to pay their life to look good.

If you see a guy with 6 pacs, you ladies better treat him like a KING bow down to him and kiss his feet! But anyway, he might be too good looking for you and might reject you. Awwww. Too bad so sad, call police, call ambulance, call mummy papa...blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home