Androne

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Stranger Stole My Heart LOL...

Okay, what happened was I was walking along Bt Batok Interchange and this group of people were doing surveys. It so happened in the midst of the survey, with this girl, we started casual talk and started sharing about life and stuff...and yea, being a good listener, I did what I did best, and being a good talker, she did what she did best.

So...there was a continuous flow, I had someone to listen to, she had someone to talk to. We kept smiling, chatting and next thing you know...'electricity' and 'magnetic forces' came into picture..:S

Next thing I realised, I was drawn to her warm, gentle and compassionate personality. We were talking and I was telling her how in the past, I did something but it went wrong and she was like.."Awwww..Im so sorry.." the gentleness in that tone was just chilling..omg.

And she has this singaporean angmoh slang...and she's a daddy's girl, family family type, just finished uni, and she looks like some actress, etc...ahhhhhh...whyyyyyy...why cant some of my girl friends be like that...nooooooo LOL...arrgh...

whyyyyyy..=x nooooooo...

Its so surreal, its like Im dreaming...I hope I bump into her again tomorrow...ahhhhh...

Not only that, when we were talking..she moved closer AHHHHHHH...the killer move.. whyyyyyyy.....nooooooooo.....

Now she's stuck in my head...ahhh...

Sigh, I guess its because all week Ive got no one to talk to. The need for quality time is so great. So I think when that need for QT and companionship was met, things began to spark. Everyday, I wake up, go to work, go home. Thats it. My lunch is always alone. Dinner at home. Never go out, never meet anyone at all during the week...=/

Anyway, tmr Im taking half day. I wanna go IT Fair. This time, I must buy something. =S Its so strange, a total stranger, within minutes captured my heart..all because a need was met. Knowledge is indeed power...people outside try so hard to find a relationship and here I am, the opportunity just dropped in ALL-IN-ONE...

Too bad Im a thinker and I dont rush into things, knowing its just the first time I met her, Im someone who will only consider after knowing the person for like 6 months.

I dunno if Im too powerful or what lol...I mean, this girl...the one of my dreams and fantasies, the ultimate perfection, the all in one..the alpha and the omega lol...right in front of me and yet my conviction is stronger than that..:S I dont know if its good, or if its...'what a waste'. Even a perfect girl cant shake me, I dont know who else can =x

But I really hope...I can know her more. Hahaha. Ahhhhhh...noooooooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home