Androne

Friday, March 20, 2009

Coming Soon

Hmm you might be thinking, what is coming soon?

No. Coming Soon is the name of a thai horror movie hahaha. Watched with Ahleesha last night at JP lols. Not bad right? I give your name a new spelling LOL. =p After that had BK then walked her to Pioneer to meet her member/friend/whoever that was haha. I know that if I flashed my 'card' thats it...lol.

Anyway, the movie was ok, its so silly how we were talking about her friend who wanted to gatecrash to watch the movie or something when we ourselves were in the wrong cinema lol. Okay la, only missed 10min of the show.

Not bad eh..like that you can pay for a standard movie and enter a RA/M18/NC16 cinema :O Or..you could exit to the toilet before the show ends, then gate crash another cinema to watch another show? Hmm...

HAHAHA! Oops, exploit..shhhh..lol.

Was the show scary? Hmm, a bit. Other than scenes which shock you with the sound effects and the look on the ghost's face. What else can they come up with? lol. If I could rate X/5..hmm itll be 3.5/5? Haha. Can watch, if you really have the time to.

I was actually laughing at some parts. lol. Im a horror movie spoiler, I laugh at anything and everything. Back in poly I remembered watching one with one of my friends and I went.."Wa, the ghost so chio one ah?" LOL.

Still home alone...:(

Gonna have macs later for breakfast. Haha..yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home