Androne

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Updates

Service was awesome! Love the drama! HAHAHA. You guys should feel how Father Timothy makes his turns when he drive haha. You can fly.

Oh yea, Im sharing my facebook account. :O Well, not the entire account, but yea, just for Wyelin to play pet society hahaha. =P Crazy over some easter eggs lol. So cute...

This week's gonna be fast..Mon-Wed, then thurs half-day, cus its e day before a public holiday. Thinking whether to get half-day leave the following monday, so I have a more relaxed weekend. Hmm, what do u guys think?

I love mummy's salted egg cucumber soup and I just tried the new Strawberry-Raspberry yoghurt. Yummy! Pink in all its sweetness! haha.

Ok, I shall end off here with some pictures and a video (watch in HQ :D)


A rather delayed picture..



What I am downloading now..


For people who wants to know my tiring schedule..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home