Androne

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Night Case

I just attended to a case of "Feet stepped on glass, whole floor got blood". And it was one of my friends. :( Okay, Im not on duty, but a friend called up and she was alone at home when it happened. It hurts whenever your friend cries for help and it seems you're the only one who could do it...

So I rushed off my house to her place on foot for 15mins, buying a really huge apple aloe vera along the way, cus I heard glucose and sugar helps replace lost blood. They give you those sweet drinks during blood donation right or food with iron? I think...

Thank God her mum reached before I did. My friend was plastered up. But the floor was a 'puddle'. =( puddle of blood. Can you imagine, the blood of your own friend, feels as if its your own. :x

Poured a cup of juice for her and her mum as well. Stayed awhile, then left not too long ago. Walked back. o.o 5-6 bus stops...

But its okay, I was glad to be of help, even if it meant going all the way. I mean, wouldnt you do the same?

The sad thing was she called her cg no one picked up, either they were busy or asleep, unlike me, the cannot-sleep-early policeman. Eventually she managed to get hold of a few of her cg members.

I can imagine how its like...blood flowing out of you like water, you're in pain, there's a hole in ur feet and when you call on the ones who were supposed to be there for you, only to realise NONE answered. =(

Not that they're bad friends but sometimes things happen and you cant NOT feel for the person. I was telling adelene some other day that to be like God was to be omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent. At least, to me that was a conviction.

Now what does it mean? Not literally. But somewhat there.

Omnipresent - always available, always willing
Omniscient - spiritually and emotionally sensitive
Omnipotent - creative, dependent on the Holy Spirit

You become who you follow.

Everyone knows that. But how hard are you trying?

The proof of your desire is in your pursuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home