Androne

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Programming, Randoms

Went to NUH last night. It went okay. Im glad Im able to step out of my house for once and really talk to someone. The stress is over, but deep down, I really wanna complete it. I dont like to leave things halfway, and the journey so far has been undescribable.

To be at where I am now, Im already very thankful, for the fact that I started out with nothing. I started out knowing nuts, just following the voice of God. Living by faith every single day, clinging on to the hope that God is still faithful.

I really wanna jog these past few days, but the weather is just..TOO COLD! lol. For once, I really want the sun, especially the late afternoon sun, running in this kind of weather isnt gonna make me lose much weight! :(

For some reason I just have the desire to go back to school library next week. Not because I have anything to do, but I really need to get out of my house. Its so lonely to stay at home everyday.

Yes, I should go find a job, but even Mr Png knows,

"Where got people work before enlisting one? When you enlist they ask you, ' what was the last thing you did before enlisting?' and you say 'working and developing software'. Very sad leh..you go in 2 years already enough, please go and have fun, relax and enjoy yourself before you go in."

And just when I wanna exercise, the weather plays prank on me. O_O.

This week not serving. They have plenty of people and Jenny told me to take a break. I really appreciate it. Because now we're serving every week due to the reshuffling of manpower. I mean, when you ask for a break, its one thing..

But when someone asks you to please take a break. It makes a whole lot of difference. Really thank God for great people in my life. Family-wise..its so-so for now. Trying my best to cope, or get used to it. Even though people tell me its not good for my emotional well-being. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home