Androne

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ministry, Easter Expo service 1, 2, 3, 4.

Soloed entire Expo Hall 1 conference area and overflow yesterday for service 1, with a little help from Ronald here and there. Not bad, I learnt to troubleshoot aircons and reset the conference room circuit breaker in the event of a blackout haha.

So yea, there are 3 childrens' church conference rooms, 3 nursery rooms and 2 overflow areas, but only one was opened. So yea. Still quite challenging but it was fun. During overflow, the signal from mains feed suddenly went up and Ps Tan's voice became distorted lol..I panicked for like 10 seconds. But thank God it dropped. =x

Met Xinyi, we both were like talking crap la haha.."Hi you look familiar", "Oh hi, you look like my friend leh, his name is Andrew". LOL. Whatever hahaha. Left expo around 1030pm. Even though I was really tired, literally walking around for 2 services, but Im really glad because its these little things that I do..that made people encounter God, even if its just the overflow room.

And..one more thing, we still had hall 2 carnival sound system as well as hall 2 overflow! LOL. But thank God everything went smoothly. Went home alone haha..oh wells.

Im just so marvelled by how Elaine's friends responded. Like she said, its really not the work of man, but really when you look at how God moves, you'll know its Him. Tangible, experiential relationship. :D

Went early to queue with Thad, Elaine and Jo today. Service 1-4 was great. Tmr is Jurong time! haha! Finally! The long wait for the Jurong drama hahaha.

Met wyelin today. Im really glad that ure able to attend service 4 :) God is never late :P

After service went to Eric's 21st. Thanks for inviting us man and happy 21st! =) Thank God we managed to catch the last train. :O Its gonna be another long day later. I might miss out certain things in this entry, as Im dozing off even as I type haha.

But..I really love this song. I wanted the Planetshakers' version :( From My King album.

Its one of those songs I use for my QT when I first came to church 4 years ago. :D Okay, Im sleep-blogging. Totally random. Eyes closing. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home