Androne

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Celgrp, fellowship.

I must say cg was good today, but its like everyone still has the 'early morning' syndrome haha. Too relaxed and all comfortable. Haha. But yea, one day we'll break it. =) I believe we can have a QT experience just like how we have always had when we had Secret Place @ my house, CG at Liz's or at Pam's grandma's house @ holland. (Grandma right? or aunt? haha psps..)

After cg went to JP fo makan. Haha..almost everyone ate curry rice while I had the craving for healthy food. So I ordered ginseng herbal chicken! Yummy! haha. One bowl of rice is enough to make me full..and the soup was so healthy and delicious I drank the entire bowl hahaha.

After that went to liz's condo @ Lakeside and played badminton haha. The last time I played was like what..sec 4 PE lesson! LOL! Thad was saying Im a very dangerous player hahahah!

Cus I did crazy things,

like back serve (back facing opponent; which Jolene mastered as well haha),

the 2-handed racket stance (sword stance; which sent TWO shuttlecotts to the 2nd level carpark next to us haha!),

the cross slice, (I only managed to pull this off ONCE :x - pingpong slice technique with a badminton racket. But its quite an unglam stance. You stand sideways, arms crossed, feet together. Then as it comes you open up both arms and slicing the shuttlecott in the process.)

and the dangerous reverse-swing (holding the racket by the handle, but with the head facing the back. This sent a SECOND shuttlecott even higher and further. This time it went up 3 storeys and landed on top of the street lamp!!!! LOL..thank God it dropped down hahahaha!)

Okay, I made those names up hahaha, when ure exposed to the gaming world, you tend to be creative in creating skill/technique names lol.

After that it rained and we ran machiam we having an air raid! LOL. After that we continued for awhile, then rained again. Then rain and stop, rain and stop, like every 1 minute LOL. Then we just continued playing in the rain..move here move there..so troublesome haha.

Sweat like mad, but really enjoyed myself and we were like high throughout. Haha. Because of crazy monkeys like me :O Okay, I was just as retarded as in my videos.

Love the weather. And yes, I langa-ed my thumb nail haha..minor internal bleeding LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home