Androne

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Step up 2, Night jog

First of all, gotta love the new Imeem player. =)

Makaning session at QQ Park Mall was great. Haha. Love the noodles. Pohchoo was reminding me, 'eh, why you never eat curry chicken? I thought you got craving?' hahaha. Yea, I think I got brainwashed by the Set 1 LOL. Will try it some other time. Ha.

After that celebrated Elaine's birthday! Happy birthday once again girl! Hope you enjoyed yourself last night. =) One year older, but one year wiser. You have more breakthroughs to come! =)


Movie was great. Ill rate it 4.5/5 haha. The missing 0.5 is probably for my 'type' of movie. Haha. Its surprisingly good for a type of movie I dont watch haha cause Im an action/thriller movie kinda guy. Heh.

We ended about 11pm, left the place around 1120pm. And on the way back Karwen was asking me if I wanna go jogging. So yea, I didnt mind and Thad went along too.

At 1230am, I met up with Thad and Karwen at my void deck. And we started running Thad's newly invented route haha. Wanted to be more 'adventurous' so okay lor. Haha.

This is my first time running that route too. Ran to Thad's house's bus stop, turned left, ran past Boon Lay Sec (behind), turned one round, ran past Pioneer mall and past the Park towards the new MRT track extending from Boon Lay and ran back via my usual route.

And boy oh boy, I was reeeeally stretched, not only was the distance longer, I ran an extra round. Cause Thad says that your body only starts burning fats and calories after 20minutes. So okay lor. Haha. Then kar was like blading past us LOL.

After running met up with Karyie, Torance and Xinyi. HahaKar keep on calling me monkey ahhhhh LOL. Wanted to go Mac to sit down and chill but it was closed. Amazing right? 24 hour mac, closed! LOL.

So we went to sit on the benches outside 7/11 and 'Koufu' hahaha. Had a drink.

And man, I laughed for one hour. Crazy torance lol..I see his face I wanna laugh already! So many lame jokes, I laughed until my face was all red rofl. Then they started playing the thinking games, like the 'where is the mrt now?', 'if this is 5 and this is 3, what is this?' and so many more!

But the ultimate was Torrance's coin game OMG! Got 4 levels one! I already took like almost an hour to figure out level1! And level 2 I kinda got it but there was something wrong lol. Man, and that guy refuse to teach us!!! =((

Hahaha. But thats what makes it fun. What he will do is shuffle a set of coins and you'll have to guess a number between 1-5 for level 1, 1-10 for level 2. I havent even seen level3!!! OMG.

Sat there for one hour staring at his hands, his coins and really cracking our brains out. I think Thad got level2 while me, karwen and xinyi just sat there and stoned lol. Its a really hard, but a really smart game. I cant believe Torrance is so free to come up with these kind of things LOL.

Next time we queueing for service or chalet-ing, we'll know what to do haha. Seriously. We spent almost 2 hours trying to decipher the coins and we're only at level2 OMG. We could go on forever hahaha.

Tor was telling me, the highest at the moment is level 4, and even at level 4, its tough EVEN for the person doing the trick! :O Well, Im glad his cg has seen level3, but seriously hahaha. Adrenaline from running, adrenaline from laughing and sitting there, chilling, fellowshipping and really cracking my brains...

Healthy lifestyle hahahaha. Better than smoking, clubbing or drugs. ;) Not only you charge up your body, you charge up your brains, and all the laughing charges up your emotions. Refreshes you body, spirit and soul. Haha. 3 in 1.

We were even more high than the people smoking a few benches behind us haha. I think we made such a commotion that if we were to play the coin game at a void deck, the police sure come! LOL.

Anyway we ended about 3am, cause Tor has to work. So yea. Really had a good time. Lets do it again. xD. Slept at 4, woke up, feeling so refreshed and ready to take the day!


Finally some fighting action in Bleach!

Easter in few days time! Must chiong! =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home