Androne

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lots of updates, PM

Replies to tag (John):

I think I better reply here haha cus I know ill type a whole load of things. =) Its okay, dont have to help me 'talk' to them haha. Im not really affected. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, it just merely reveals to everyone what kind of heart, what kind of attitude 'HAHA' has, and u know my hit count..lol..so many people are actually seeing what he/she typed.

I dont even know if its a he or a she, maybe a gay or les. LOL I dont really bother if the person is male, female, shemale, bimbo, himbo, animal or whatever. Besides, they're just strangers. To be affected by strangers is like a guy trying to understand the language of a monkey lol. Whether the person is offended or not, I dont really bother either. lol.

If a person wanna start a conversation, he/she better be prepared to receive a reply/consequence. He/she wants attention, e person can have all the attention he/she wants lol. Its really embarrassing to start something and not finish it. And to have so many people looking, indeed, thats attention and recognition. haha. Unglam recognition.

Anyway, jiayou in your army bro. You can do it! =)

Anyway, I got good news. I PASSED!!! WOOHOO! HAHA! NO MORE PROGRAMMING!!!! YEAAAAHHH!!! LOL!!! BUANG MAN!!! BUANG!!!! LOL!

Okay, yesterday went to JW church at night to help out with the easter rehearsal. Ive seen the expo drama and I can say, man..our friends need to see it! =) Just watching the rehearsal itself, I already felt the presence of God and the anointing in the drama. It was just awesome.

Well, basically its my first time helping out for a rehearsal for a big event like Easter 2008. I mean, this year, we have like TWO dramas for the english services alone. Chinese church, childrens church, dialect church, and even the JAMS church, have their own drama team. Its just amazing. To all drama actors and actresses, you guys are doing such a great job every year, keep it up. :D

And so, I was supposed to help change beltpacks between the actors during scene transition. But some of them, like the ones I helped with, had a really really short transition. Its like A goes backstage, and IMMEDIATELY B has to come out. And I had to change beltpacks and check their earpiece in that short amount of time before B comes out.

It was really ganchiong for me, but it was fun and worth the experience haha. It was the equivalent of the drama stage crew. =) Ended at about 1030pm before going back home. Really great experience.

Just came back from Friday night PM. I was told they were gonna make it an official thing. Every friday we would have service PM. Those who dont have cg and wanna come can just come. And I really have to much to talk about.

The praise and worship was just fantastic, haha maybe its because we're in JW. JW rocks! haha. Anyway, yea..presence of God was there and it was so easy to pray. Really easy to flow. After awhile, it kinda felt like OPM haha. Man, Im hoping we get another OPM again soon. :D

Prayed for many things. But the highlight was the last 45 mins after our short break. The secret place moment. As we sang this song..I was just so moved to tears. We waited for God for 20-30 minutes, and finally He came.

And its an experience ill never forget. All of us were on our knees and Ps Tan was sharing about how last time when he was young, when everyone was out having recess and hanging out with his friends, he would go to a quiet corner and be alone, listening to praise n worship, as well as some sermon tapes. And how he would just have a secret place moment right there and then...

And was we knelt there I was reminded..how those times during celgrp, we waited and waited for God, and finally He shows up. Those times, when everyone was having fun and I was there all by myself, but I was all by myself, with God.

Its those small secret moments that no one sees, that really meant alot to me. During my fellowship with God, its in those times that I felt, money has no more meaning, success means nothing, promotion means nothing, my posessions mean nothing, NOTHING AT ALL matters anymore...God was all I had, and God was all I needed.

There nothing more satisfying than to spend time with the one you love. Its really amazing how sometimes we can be so busy and have no time to spend with God, we may not even have time to THINK about God. We're always talking about school, about people, about money matters, but hardly about God.

And its kinda sad when we matter so much to God and yet we leave Him out of the picture. :(

He's always been waiting for us, He always has time, He's always there, always listening. Sometimes we have to just make room for God, like Ps Phil once said.

In the midst of our times of distress, God has always been so eager to give us a solution, always so eager to give us His "secret plan", but we're just too busy, too occupied to lend Him a listening ear and to let Him move.

Prayer should be part of our lives. Its not a religious duty, its not a chore, but a delight, a lifestyle. And I was reminded about ahma.

Sometimes prayer can be as simple as, "Dear God, help xxx to promote in his job. Amen." I was so blessed after I went to ahma's house. I think Ill make this my goal in 2008, everyday, to pray for every cg member and family member. =) Something like:

Adam: Dear God, I pray that you will give him strength, wisdom and anointing in his studies and as he leads the celgrp.

Timo: Dear God, I pray that you give him favor and strength in his workplace and I pray that You will bring him to a place of promotion.

And so on. Really short, specific and simple. =) Ill prob make a checklist. And everyday, just make those short prayers. Mebbe u guys can try it too. haha.

Doing recording tmr, Im really excited for pre-service PM tmr. =) We need more prayer meetings! =) hahaha. Friday PMs are good. Because we have lots of time to tarry in the presence of God. Thats where our strength flows, thats where we receive revelation and direction.

And I also remembered while we knelt on the floor, God began to speak to me. "Andrew, will you take the extra effort to live by my presence every single day?" And I said "Yes Lord, Ill not live one day without your presence. Even if Im so busy, even if a toilet break is all Ive got. Ill make every moment count.."

We have one life to live, lets live it for God and make everyday count. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home