Androne

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sealonline! Woohoo!

To all SG gamers, add me Androne in Seal Online! hahaha!

http://www.sealonline.com

installation file: 600MB
game file: 1.5GB

my bro downloaded for like 40min onto his psp..then i just plug USB and install. LOL! okay, this game is not AS fun and addicting as ROSE Online, but i love exploring and doing adventures in new games haha. bought the present for my 'mortal' lol..

well..buying it is just one thing..ill prob spend e night 'doing' and 'making' e gift haha.

MORE PROGRAMMING! MORE PROGRAMMING!

I have become a PROGRAM myself i tell you! lol. sheesh.

and oh, i saw hitman: blood money (ORIGINAL) for only 19 bucks! hahaha..i think everyone chionged when it first came out...buying for like 50-60 bucks..now the price drop like water! LOL. GG...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home