Androne

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Updated, Ministry

*Sermon notes updated!*

Woke up at 530am today, headed down to expo to serve. Every morning my stomach sure feel uncomfortable. Was talking to a senior today, and I was telling him to go ahead first cus Ill be late. And all he replied was: "What you're saying is inconsistent..Id rather you tell me the truth than to tell me a load of crap."

Seriously, these kind of people, like ps kong said, should just SHUT UP! If you dont know what to say, then dont say it. And to trust you to be a senior. Yes, i was wrong to make such last minute changes. If nature calls, what do you expect?

You think you are mother nature? No, should i say, FATHER NATURE? Hello. Wake up your idea! I admit, it was irresponsible for me to make sudden changes..i mean, if u have to go, u have to go. Cant you even be the least flexible enough to adapt?

I even mentally prepared you, you insisted I took the cab with you. Please, if ure not willing then DONT MAKE UNNECESSARY COMMENTS. You get upset just because things happen. Trust you to be more mature than me, you looked to mature and talented in sound. Yet the moment your words came out..you disgust me.

I was sharing with someone abt it, and i was told he's like that. so IM SO RELIEVED! at least i know you are NORMAL! so that means if u can edify me or even give me a smile, then ITS A MIRACLE!

You're so full of pride and arrogance. Talk to you is as if im talking to satan! I know of 2-3 people who are simply just rude and ridiculous. Im not even gonna talk about the other people. There are those who raise their voice.

To raise your voice is to raise yourself.

I know im direct. And i WILL be even more direct in the future. You wanna live a nominal life full of yourself, full of nonsense, then id rather you not talk to me or know me.

Jesus was not afraid to call the pharisees HYPOCRITES and BROOD OF VIPERS!

I choose my friends wisely..if you wanna make so much noise..do it somewhere else. Im sure the monkeys in the zoo and the dogs in the void decks would love to hear you out. They might even cheer you on! WOOF WOOF!

You can have a pretty face. A charming masculine body. But a mouth that STINKS! and a thinking that STINKS! It stinks so bad your butt is on your head and your armpit is on your mouth!

Dont think im a shy shy sweet sweet candyboy. I can be one. But if you destroy the presence of God, the presence of faith around me, you're gonna get it. You can grief me, dont grief the presence of God with your CARELESS WORDS!

And now to think about programming..I think ill develop trojans and viruses in future instead..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home