Androne

Friday, December 14, 2007

Tired, Revelation

Im feeling very tired and sleepy. I can hardly stay awake anymore. Im sick and tired of trying to understand programming. Ive got no more energy left..no more nothing!

I dont even have a life anymore. Doing programming only makes me grow old faster. Programming makes me die younger, programming shortens my lifespan, makes me grow pimples and ulcers..

I was really inspired by what John msged me:

“Praying men are the only men in which the Holy Spirit dwells, for the Holy Spirit and prayer go hand in hand. The Holy Spirit never descends upon prayerless men. He never fills them, He never empowers them. There is nothing whatever in common between the Spirit of God and men who do not pray. The Spirit dwells only in a prayer atmosphere.” – E.M. Bounds

and..

Prayer is like the key to a car. On its own, it cannot achieve anything. But when it is put into the ignition slot of the right car, it calls upon all the horsepower and resources of the car, and it moves at a speed that otherwise you and I cannot.

Matthew 16:19: The key is referring to: prayer.

You have the key and the car, so start the engine! Stop trying to push the car. Drive it. -Pastor Kong

I dont think ill be staying over for camp. Im not really in a mood to talk to anybody, not in a mood to have fun, not in a mood to do anything...

Replying smses and calls is so hard. I just dont feel like doing anything now...ive been programming since four years ago and not ONCE i had a break. its like a never ending curse for me..been wishing people happy birthday for the month of nov and dec. so many ppl have their birthdays around this time..

wished like over 10 ppl aldr..

isnt it ironic, for me to send my blessings and greetings to people when i myself and losing touch of my life? guess ill just continue to pour out everything i have..

pour out everything..

for God...for the people around me...

God, I wanna meet You later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home