Androne

Friday, December 14, 2007

Video, Updates

Video 20: Quadruple Hello

Okay, just recently I was viewing my friends on facebook and I came across one friend..who randomly added me, I mean, Im a nice person, if u wanna add me, ill just accept..basic courtesy right?

So..i was viewing her profile, and to my horror of horrors, she's in the same sch as me. :O same course as me :O stay same area as me :O!!! Birthday one day after me!!! gosh, how freaky can it get? lol. oh ya, i met jeremy, daniel, cheryl, mei gee and charlene yesterday in canteen.

Project-wise? I really cant stand it, today my alarm DIDNT RING!!!! I think the battery came out from my phone again!!!! sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet!!!!

this is e 4th time i missed my attendance!!!wth. and u know whats e most frustrating thing? You find someone who can help you BUT 9-5 ure in school and u cant go out to meet the person! THIS IS BULLSH*T! stuck in school all day, not being able to even help myself, thats just freaking dumb!

okay, if anything could go worse, the guy who asked me if i could do the program, suddenly asked me, eh can add this or not ah? can add that or not ah? i think he just frigging added 4 extra features to my existing program!!!!!!!!! FECCCKKK!!!!!

im damn pissed, PROGRAMMING SUCKS!!! ive said it for 3 years now, IT SUCKS! its driving me nuts! one day when im rich enough, i make sure i take a plane overseas to KILL THE GUY WHO INVENTED PROGRAMMING. if he's already dead..i will personally go to his grave and PEE ON IT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! i dont feel like going for camp..not unless there's someone there who can help me. if not, forget it. camp breakaway..im indeed BREAKING away..=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home